Search Results for: win a wedding dress 2014
Balloons are one of the happiest ways to decorate a party. Clump them together in various colors to add a fun look or on their own. There are so many options! Here are some of my favorite ways to decorate with balloons.
- Single oversized balloon–give it to the bride to hold!
- Balloons on a ladder–right outside the venue!
- Balloons throughout a room–perfect to dress up a boring reception venue
- Balloons on a stick–hand them out to your guests
- Balloons in a window–entice your guests with a fun balloon display in a window
- Balloons on a ceiling–douse the ceiling with hundreds of balloons
- Write words on a balloon–and have a flower girl hold them
- Balloon arch–perfect for picture taking or for the ceremony
- Balloons in various colors along a path–perfect for wayfinding in an outdoor space
- Balloon columns–a fun way to dress up a space
- Confetti balloons–don’t you just love the look?!
by Brittany Jepsen of The House that Lars Built
La Dolce Vita collection evokes themes from a love story, which takes place on the Amalfi Coast of Italy. The collection incorporates intricate iridescent beadwork infused with vintage sun-kised lace – creating a unique mix of old world romance and modern day silhouettes.
Galia adorns her enchanted brides in sheer chiffon fabrics, vintage crochet lace and heavy stretched silk – all constructed into unique shapes that perfectly plunge and hug every curve at just the right place and in just the right way. Elaborate hand-embroidery, non-traditional necklines and elegantly revealing back detail Galia’s works of art, revealing a truly inspirational new era for the modern bride.
Incoming search terms:
- galia lahav presentation 2015 media
- win a dream wedding 2015
Oh, wine country! You’re just the prettiest. And so is Daria + Jonathan’s ultra romantic Beltane Ranch wedding, perfectly designed by Tori of Sitting In A Tree! These two wanted their wedding to have the feeling of a beautiful backyard garden party; relaxed, easy, and in a super gorgeous setting. And, as you’ll soon see, that feeling definitely radiates from their stunning images by Larissa Cleveland. Let’s hear more about the inspiration for the day from Daria:
Beltane not only has the most beautiful views of its vineyards, but the house itself has gorgeous lush gardens and lawns and this mossy tree that is just the most perfect thing you can imagine getting married under. For flowers, I wanted something that felt like autumn and wine country but feminine (and not orange!) and when I stumbled across Brown Paper Design’s website I totally fell in love with this TO DIE FOR combination of soft pinks and blushes and moody wine colors,and thought that totally was the palette for me. So much so that my dress ended up being a soft blush pink and the bridesmaid dresses a beautiful burgundy/wine color. And because Jonathan and I and both of our families were able to stay at Beltane it did totally end up feeling like it was our own backyard!
The Offbeat Groom: Jem
His offbeat partner: Ellen
Date and location of wedding: Woodland Manor Hotel, Clapham, Bedford, UK — June 1, 2013
Our offbeat wedding at a glance: I have always been a huge Doctor Who fan and I whisked Ellen off in the TARDIS for this exciting adventure in time and space. I wore the 11th Doctor’s outfit and Ellen even managed to track down the same Paul Smith shirt that Matt Smith wore in his first series.