Search Results for: win your 2014 dream wedding
Incoming search terms:
- dream wedding contests 2014
// < ![CDATA[
As anyone in a long-term relationship can attest to, sometimes it’s not only expensive but also tiring to come up with new and exciting date night activities for you and your significant other. I am actively looking out for inexpensive and creative date ideas for my hubby and I – because after five years it can be easy to fall into expected patterns. One thing my husband and I absolutely love to do is cook delicious, gourmet style meals at home to treat ourselves on a budget. Food is the way to the heart, right? Skipping the restaurant can be much more wallet-friendly and romantic – but you just need to ensure you have the proper tools!
I’m so excited to share these three awesome kitchen tools from one of my favorite brands, Cuisinart. These items will turn your at-home date nights into spectacular and yummy events in a snap! You’ll want to make sure you add these versatile gems to your wedding registry, pronto!
When you combine a stunning bride, her NFL-agent groom and a top-notch event planner, the wedding is guaranteed to be a touchdown! Carrie Zack Events helped to create this amazing wedding day full of sparkling décor and sweet treats. She even managed to incorporate a few football-themed accents in honor of the groom, Drew Rosenhaus.
Second to cake tasting maybe, registering is one of the most fun parts of wedding planning in our opinion. Strolling down the aisles with that registry gun, picking out all the pretty kitchenware and home décor you’re going to use in a few months… Too much fun!
So with all of that said, today we’re creating our own dream Crate and Barrel registry for if we were getting married again. There’s a lot of great stuff out there (Crate and Barrel has it all from pillows to pizza pans), but we were going for a “modern midcentury” vibe this time. Check out our picks below, and then enter to win $ 500 to Crate and Barrel!
1. Marimekko Oiva Teapot / 2. Kiki Beechwood grinders / 3. Roscoe Dinnerware / 4. Dansk 6 qt Casserole / 5. Chemex Coffee Maker / 6. Elsa Espresso Cup / 7. Dansk 2 qt Saucepan / 8. Shun Premier Chef’s Knife / 9. Dualit Canvas White Toaster / 10. Mallorca linen napkins & Tile paper napkins / 11. Elsa Sugar Bowl / 12. Roy Cocktail Picks / 13. Bix walnut bar cart / 14. Orb Bar Tools / 15. The Kinfolk Table / 16. Zuma trays / 17. Rosa sparkling wine glass
Incoming search terms:
- dream wedding giveaway 2014 los angeles
- dream wedding contests in ohio
- wedding sweepstakes and giveaways
- win my wedding 2014